- The Rural Senior's Initiative trial is now complete. The results from the participant survey are posted below.
- During the trial 1900 meals were supplied and 80 home visits were completed.
- Snow removal was supplied to all locations and overall the trial was a success.
- The next step in the process is to get more input from rural seniors in Regional District Areas D and E.
- The Regional District Director for Area D has planned information meetings for Rolla on March 10, 7pm. at the Rolla hall and for Farmington on March31, 7pm. at the Farmington hall. Any residents interested in this initiative are encouraged to attend these meetings.
Click on image to view.